MAKO Robotic Total Knee and Hip Replacements
Rotator Cuff Repairs
University of South Alabama Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mobile, Alabama
University of South Alabama Department of Surgery, Mobile, Alabama
University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Board Certified
The Joint Center of Alabama, Montgomery Surgical Center
Honors and Awards
Blaine Markee Outstanding Chief Resident Award
Southern Orthopaedic Surgeons Montgomery
454 Taylor Rd.
Montgomery, AL 36117
Phone : (334) 613-9000
Fax : (334) 532-0056
Jason Thomas Randall, M.D. Dr. Randall received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Sciences from Auburn University. He then attended medical school at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine where he did his internship in the Department of Surgery and his residency in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. Currently, Dr. Randall serves as an Associate Professor at the University of Alabama School of Medicine, Montgomery campus.
Dr. Randall is a Montgomery native, spending most of his childhood in Union Springs, Alabama. Growing up he enjoyed playing football, baseball, and wrestling. Dr. Randall enjoys spending time with his wife, Holly, and their three kids- Emma Katherine, Jackson, and Caroline. He also likes to hunt, fish, read, snow ski, and watch Auburn football. When he is not practicing medicine, Dr. Randall is very active in the community through local charities and boards. He also is actively involved in his church, where he serves as a deacon and enjoys teaching 3rd grade Sunday School. Dr. Randall has gone to Mongolia and to Brazil for international mission trips.
- Associate Professor at the University of Alabama School of Medicine
- S. Madanagopal, MD, J. Randall, MD “Functional Outcomes of Acetabular Fractures”- study in progress
- P. Nimityongskul, MD, J. Randall, MD, D. Jowers, RN “Correction of Flexible Flatfoot Using Subtalar Screw Arthroereisis in Children with Cerebral Palsy”- Alabama Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting, 06/2006
- Lewis D. Anderson Award of Excellence in Orthopaedic Surgery clinical rotation, 05/2004
- Jason Randall, James C. Parker PhD., “Hydraulic Conductance of Pulmonary Endothelial Monolayers”, South Alabama Department of Physiology, 07/2001
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, candidate member
- Alabama Orthopaedic Society
- Southern Orthopaedic Association