Charles T. Fletcher, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Fletcher received a Bachelor of Science degree from Auburn University. Staying in the State, he attended medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. There, he also completed residencies in the General Surgery Program as well as the Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program, and his Fellowship in the Trauma Unit.
Dr. Fletcher is from Bay Minette, Alabama. Growing up, he was very athletic and eventually went on to play right tackle for the Auburn University football team. During his football career he received the All SEC, Academic All American, and All-Academic SEC awards in 1975. After ending his football career, Dr. Fletcher married his wife Debbie in 1978 and now has two children: Chase and Simpson Elizabeth. When Dr. Fletcher is not practicing medicine he enjoys spending time with his family and being outdoors while fishing, hunting, golfing, and being on his farm.
- American Medical Association, 1982 - 2001
- Alabama Medical Association, 1982 - Present
- Montgomery County Medical Society, 1987 - present
- American Fracture Association, 1986 - 2000
- Southern Orthopaedic Association, 1987 - present
- Alabama Orthopaedic Society, 1987 - present
- Montgomery Surgical Society, 1997 - present
- Clinical Orthopaedic Society
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- Auburn Letterman’s Club, Past President and Board Member
- Brantwood Children's Home, President and Board Member
- Baptist Medical Center East and South, Past Chief of Surgery
- Baptist Medical Center South, President of Medical Staff