Dr. Howell Discusses Complete Joint Replacement Using The Mako RobotNovember 27, 2018
COVID-19 UpdateJuly 15, 2020
Thank you for choosing Southern Orthopaedic Surgeons.
As the novel coronavirus’ (COVID-19) impact on communities increases, we feel it is important to communicate our plan to keep patients and team members healthy and safe.
- While our facilities and equipment are cleaned frequently throughout the day, we are increasing the frequency and detail of sanitizing equipment, exam tables, furniture, and doors.
- We are increasing the cleaning of surfaces and items (Kiosks, Ipads, writing tools, clipboards, etc.) that are touched frequently.
- All patients and visitors are required to wear masks for the duration of the appointment.
- Please reschedule if you or a household member is awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water before and after your appointment.
- If you are unable to wash your hands beforehand, please use the provided alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Please no handshaking.
- Please do not wear gloves.
- If you are sick (fever, coughing, achiness), please cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later time when you are no longer sick or running fever.
- If you are in the clinic and you need to cough or sneeze, please cough into a tissue and throw it immediately into the trash.
- If you or anyone in your household have been on a cruise or traveled to or from China, South Korea, Iran, Italy, or Japan within the last 14 days, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.